Friday, October 29, 2010

FSOSS

My goal was go to go to Thursday's workshops. I had paid my fees, woke up on time, and even left with coffee in hand.

I managed to get to Finch's bus station, but then it went down hill. I got on a bus that said "Steeles" and also "YorkU," so I asummed it would be the right one. Well... little did I know, it actually changed routes or something after I had gotten on, and went in entirely the opposite direction of school. I didn't bring enough change with me to take more than 2 routes, either.

I really don't understand the bus route system here in Toronto - or maybe it's just the TTC. Would help if they didn't charge an arm and a leg to board the bus. If I had managed to make it to school on time, that would've been an extra 10% bonus to my grades.

I'm not too thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment